Sunday, December 2, 2012

Loving Yourself Starts TODAY...

A lot of time, we don't know where to begin when we're ready to make changes in our lives. Though I'd like to profess to always having been the confident, empowered, driven woman I am today, the truth is that is not the case at all. I was a very insecure and destructive person, but I truly believe that it's because I didn't understand how to LOVE MYSELF FIRST. So, for the next 30 days, I'm focusing on just that! 

Every day, beginning today, I'll be giving helpful tips that motivated and guided me at a time in my life where I thought the sun might not come out tomorrow. Though I don't profess to have the answers to everyone's personal issues, these suggestions helped me to get to the place I am today. I started and stopped and started this process over and over again from my late teens to my early twenties. But I had to break out of my comfort zone and embrace change, the change that I planned to personally usher into my life. It's not enough to read and talk about making changes- you have to actually do it. 

So, starting today, I want you to be open to life's possibilities. I want you to be ready for a life overhaul. Most importantly, I want you to be ready to love yourself first!

"When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you." - UNKNOWN


No comments:

Post a Comment