Monday, December 24, 2012

Home After Three Days...

In my opinion, regardless of what religion you are, the holiday season is all about spending time with the people you love. And that's just what I did. 

Aside from spending the last three days running my own in home bakery to make a few nickels on the side, I made 3 Bacardi Rum Pound cakes, 4 Buttermilk pies, 3 Sweet Potato pies, and 2 batches of my FAVORITE Cranberry Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip cookies for my family. YUMMMMMMMMM

Anyways, I want play catch up. I know I missed three days of loving yourself... but I thought that we could possibly double up over the next few days. By Friday, we'll be back on track and ready to bring in the new year. So, let's get ready to bring in the New Year with a bang and get back learning how to love ourselves more!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment